Plan your journey based on the PLUS’ Travel Time Advisory (TTA)
· Ensure you and your vehicle are ready and in good condition before starting your journey
· Do not stop on the emergency lane unnecessarily
· Do not force yourself to continue to drive if you feel tired or drowsy. Stop to rest and stretch at the rest areas.
· Ensure your PLUSMiles or Touch ‘n GO card balance is sufficient for your journey.
· Do not drive on the emergency lane unless instructed or guided by the Police
· Keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front
· Obey the speed limit
· Buckle up
· Respect your limits and the limits of your vehicle
· Drive courteously at all times